Our client is a construction company specializing in high-end roof installation, AC and solar systems.
We are looking for Permit Coordinator
What will you do:
- Coordinate with local jurisdictions/permitting offices on an ongoing basis;
- Manage 30-50 projects simultaneously;
- Create and regularly update an internal database of all information related to ensuring quick permit submissions;
- Coordinate between sales representatives, customers and Operations staff;
- Update Operations staff of any permit-related considerations at point/time of sale;
- Provide updates to sales representatives and to operations staff on permit turnaround times;
- Place daily phone calls to all jurisdictions with overdue/outstanding permits;
- Assist with project management-related research as it pertains to state and local permitting and regulatory matters;
- Work with local municipalities to get new types of installation materials approved, where needed;
- Establish, maintain and update project specific files, databases, records and other documents as needed.
Who you are:
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the capacity to problem solve;
- English, advanced level both written and spoken;
- Advanced skills with MS Office Suite, in particular Microsoft Excel;
- Strong communication skills;
- Highly motivated, energetic and willing to learn new tasks quickly;
- Hard-working and able to prioritize a large task load in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to research and find answers;
- Project or Constuction Management experience is preferred.
- Experience in a similar administrative or managerial role is preferred.
What we offer:
- Opportunity for career development
- Dynamic job
- Attractive salary
- Hybrid job model
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016
Horizons Bulgaria is a leading recruitment company specializing in the top, middle management and expert positions with more than 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach.
Apply for this position