EXECUTIVE SEARCH AS A SERVICE
THE EXECUTIVE SEARCH SERVICE
Executive search provides direct and confidential approach to idenfitying, attracting and inspiring high-caliber executives for our clients’ missions. Our services are based on a customer – centred approach, deep understanding of the business needs and goals of our clients. Executive search in its meaning is an exclusive recruitment service, which companies pay to find and attract highly qualified candidates only for senior-level and executive position for private corporations, public companies.
The appropriate methodology is direct search, applied by a retained search executive search company. In Bulgaria the recruitment is a licensed activity and a freelance consultant could not legally perform the headhunting service. The executive search firm, as Horizons Bulgaria is going through confidential research of the availability of candidates, who already are working in competitors or related companies. Shortlisting candidates who match the client’s requirements is an important stage of the executive search process. The consulting firm acts as an intermediary to contact the candidates and see if they might be interested in changing the existing role.
There are HR markets, where the executive search is used for lower positions, but it is essential that the service is expensive and appropriate only for high corporate level positions. It is typically used to fill strategically important roles, including CEO, CFO, COO, HRD, and CIO.
- Top executive and senior management roles
- Roles where defined and unique skills and experience are required
- Roles and missions requiring high confidentiality of the recruitment service
- Clients ready to partner with us when to attracting the best talent on board
EXECUTIVE SEARCH SERVICE CONTENT:
- This a proactive recruitment approach. The logic of the process here is opposite to the standard selection process, where the focus is on “filtering the weed” and the employers/recruiters are not active. In the executive search process the employing party is the active side that via the consultants proactively searches and offers opportunities to the best relevant executives in the industry. Executives are top level managers who are not actively looking for a new job. The focus is on discovering potential sources, identifying the right professionals and inspiring them via elegant career management, understanding their background and career aspirations.
- It requires knowledge of the market place, valuable contacts at every level in industry and an awareness of current trends and issues that affect the business and hiring objectives.
- Executive search assignments are delivered by dedicated teams of experienced recruitment consultants, specialized in direct talent acquisition and skilled in-house researchers. Often called headhunters that can offer Executive Recruitment Advisory Services and cann support client in the internal recruitment processes as an advisory and independent party to interview a candidate.
- The Executive search service also research and conduct a confidential market mapping assignment to support current and future management talent needs.
ЕXECUTIVE SEARCH TOPICS
✿ Executive search recruitment ✿ Executive search agency ✿ Retained executive search
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STAGES
- Research & Planning – market analysis and research, development of a road map of companies and individuals from contacts and referrals and existing network.
- Candidate Contact – potential candidates are identified and contacted in confidence to ascertain their core competencies, career achievements and future aspirations, before presenting the opportunity and challenge of the role.
- Qualifying Candidates – final stage candidates are interviewed and assessed based on the key aspects of the role including areas such as leadership, motivation, tolerance under stress etc.
- Presenting the Short List – discussion about the short-listed professionals with the Client, determinining their suitability and ensuring understanding of their career aspirations before engaging in interview process.
- Interview Process and Negotiating the Offer – preparation and facilitatation of expectations at interview and at offer stage, pre-closing for the successful hire.
- Resignation & Transition – providing counsel and facilitating the communication regarding salary terms, resignation issues and the counter offer.
- Assignment Review – debrief with the client the assignment, establishing areas for improvement and discussing future search assignments.
- Onboarding of successful candidates – following up on the successful transition in the first months after the hire starts work with the Client.
SEND US A REQUEST FOR EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT SEARCH
Please use the form only in case you are searching for the professional HR service of recruiting executives and other senior personnel.
WHAT HR SERVICES WE OFFER
Horizons Bulgaria uses the HR expertise gained over the years to offer professional management of an employer brand.
Horizons Bulgaria specializes in research and selection method of recruitment for middle management and expert level.
Direct, proactive and confidential approach to high-caliber professionals in completive or relevant organizations.
Deployment on client‘s site of experienced and dedicated recruiter(s) for a temporary or permanent base.
The company offers its expertise in training, organizational development and human resource management.
Horizons Bulgaria is licensed as temporary job agency in accordance with the provisions of the Labour Code.