Professional Training Network
Horizons Bulgaria has a wide partner network of trainers, professionals in various business areas in Bulgaria and abroad. Thanks to their expertise, every training and academy we develop according to the specific needs and objectives set. And because it is important for us to respond quickly and deliver the exact solution to our customers, we are always looking for new partners and interesting ideas.
If you have:
- Experience in conducting corporate training and / or
- Professional experience in a particular business area that you want to share with managers and specialists and / or
- Innovative and exciting topic to present to the audience and / or
- Willingness to design, develop and implement a training academy
Then join our network of business training professionals.
Contact us and try to impress us with your portfolio of training topics, charisma and innovative thinking.
As a Horizons Bulgaria trainer you have the opportunity to:
- share your innovative ideas and get professional help in their realization;
- determine your own level of employment and commitment;
- work in a team and exchange experience with your colleagues;
- to be presented to current and potential customers of Horizons Bulgaria and to have a trusted and open business partner
Together we will develop a variety of individual topics or training academies in line with new trends and market demand.
become our training partner
General Tips for Trainers
- State Your Goals! This insures that everyone knows what they’re there for. You’d be surprised at some people’s misconceptions of what they are there to learn. Offer them the chance to leave if it’s not what they thought!
- Don’t Panic. Remember, they don’t know exactly what you’re going to teach, so if youmiss a little something, they won’t know unless you panic about it. Be aware that mistakes will happen; it’s how you handle them that counts.
- Be Prepared, as the Boy Scouts say. Instructors are much more effective when they have prepared a plan and are focused on the material they are presenting. Participants appreciate well-organized lectures. Being prepared also helps you anticipate possible questions, difficult concepts that may need additional examples, and points in a presentation or lecture which may “demand” a change of content delivery or pause.
- Bring Handouts! Even if you think it’s easy, it’s not for the participants or they wouldn’t be attending the workshop. You want them to be able to use the resource after they leave the workshop, and most people want some sort of handout to take with them. At the same time, if your handout only provides information about the product and not the practical, “how to” it information, it won’t be as useful to the participant.
- Strike a Balance between the attention being focused on you and the attention being focused on something else (the screen, whiteboard, etc.). At the same time, make sure you make eye contact with your participants, especially those who seem to be drifting away.
- Be Engaging! Make your audience want to listen to you by being an effective public speaker.
- Breathe!! You need time to catch your breath, and the participants need time to comprehend what you’re saying — when you ask them if they’re with you or if there are any questions, give them a minute to answer you! Check in with your audience and make sure they’re following you, especially if you can’t see their monitors.
Send us a request for Training