STAFF LEASING – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What part of the staff of the Client Company can be employed for temporary work?
According to the amendments to the Labor Code since 2012 the total number of employees sent by the temp agency cannot be more than 30% of the total number of the permanent employees of the Client.
In which cases the temp agency cannot send temporary workers to a client?
1. Under the conditions of first and second category of work according to the Bulgarian legislation;
2. In companies related to national security and defense;
3. If there is a strike currently contacted at the company
Whose is the liability when it comes to the employer’s obligations to the employee?
For obligations to the employee arising from, or in connection with the performance of assigned work, the Client and the Temporary agency share joint liability.
How to terminate a labour agreement for temporary job?
1. Upon completion of the specified work;
2. With the return of the absent employee;
3. Upon termination of the registration of the temporary agency;
4. Upon expiration or termination of the Client and the Agency;
5. If the worker starts a permanent job;
6. By notice from one party to the contact under the provisions of the Labour Code
Read more about Benefits of Staff leasing during a pandemic
SEND US A REQUEST
WHAT HR SERVICES WE OFFER
Horizons Bulgaria uses the HR expertise gained over the years to offer professional management of an employer brand.
The executive search assignments are delivered by our high-end consultancy practice for strategic talent recruitment – Horizons Executive Search.
Direct, proactive and confidential approach to high-caliber professionals in completive or relevant organizations.
Deployment on client‘s site of experienced and dedicated recruiter(s) for a temporary or permanent base.
The company offers its expertise in training, organizational development and human resource management.
Horizons Bulgaria specializes in research and selection method of recruitment for middle management and expert level.