Service description summary
Direct and confidential approach to high-caliber professionals working in competitive or relevant organizations. They have relevant roles with a focus of selling client’s mission. The logic of the recruitment process in headhunting is just the opposite compare to the standard selection process, where the focus is on “filtering the weed” and the employers/recruiters are reactive. Here the employing party is the active side. The headhunter proactively searches and offers opportunities to the best professionals in the industry. The focus is on discovering potential sources, identify the right professionals and inspire the chosen candidates via elegant career management. It is by offering them opportunities for change according to their expectations.
When this methodology is applied to top level positions it is called Executive search and it is suitable for:
- Top, senior and middle management roles
- Where there are requirements for defined and unique skills/experience
- When there’s defined sourcing base
- The client is ready to use this service and attract best talent
Content of the service:
- Industry Expertise – knowledge of the market, valuable contacts at every level in industry and an awareness of current trends and issues that affect the business and hiring objectives.
- Research & Planning – market analysis and Internet research, develop a road map of companies and individuals from contacts and referrals and existing network, agree Project Management Program and key performance indicators.
- Candidate Contact – identification and contact of potential candidates in order to ascertain their core competencies, career achievements and future aspirations. After this assessment we present them the opportunity and challenge of the role.
- Qualifying Candidates – on the final stage candidates we interview and assess based on the key aspects of the role including areas such as leadership, motivation, and tolerance under stress.
- Presenting the Short List – we discuss short listed individuals in detail to determine suitability and ensure that an understanding of their career aspirations is appreciated before engaging the interview process.
- Interview Process and Negotiating the Offer prepare and facilitate expectations at interview and at offer stage, assisting with psychometric testing and in-house assessments, pre-closing for the successful hire.
- Resignation & Transition– provide counsel and facilitate communication regarding salary terms, resignation issues and the counter offer, liaise with clients and candidates for a successful transition.
- Assignment Review – debrief Project Management Program, discuss Management Report Document (retained assignment only), and establish areas for improvement, criteria for future search assignments.
Send us a request for HEADHUNTING
Search & Selection
Middle management and expert level personnel.
Horizons Bulgaria is licensed as temporary job agency
Check out our open training topics and more
We offer our expertise in analysis of the HR policies and business practices effectiveness and where needed …
As professionals with broad practical experience, we could assist the development of specific individual…
Valuable and ethical service dedicated to companies who decide to downsize their personnel in order to operate cost…