Our client INARI Development is currently working on the development of NFT Project of e-racing game using NFT engineers to build own rocket and compete online.
Enlarging the company team requires a new member: Game Development Project Manager in Unity
About the role: We’re looking for an exceptional Game Development Project Manager to join the team in leading and developing cutting-edge NFT games and innovative projects. Someone intelligent, passionate, proactive, and organized who will be responsible for the project timeline and budget and will collaborate closely with Company Owners to manage project scope and ensure quality.
• Creating and meeting targets and deadlines for multiple projects within our game studio.
• Managing projects day-to-day and ultimately taking responsibility for reaching objectives.
• Designing plans for meeting goals and introducing processes to ensure the quality of the work.
• Navigating many aspects, including available budgets, potential risks, time constraints, and resources.
• Ensuring the workflow and deadlines are met to help the team works collaboratively and efficiently.
• Anticipates and proactively solves problems independently and collaboratively, including resource and technology conflicts.
• 3+ years of Project Management in the Gaming industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in related fields, including Computer Science, Game Development, Business, and 3D Arts.
• Experience running game development processes in the Unity platform and using industry-standard management tools.
• Passion, experience, and knowledge of the Gaming industry.
• Leadership and strong communication skills. Ability to inspire teammates, motivate others and achieve team deadlines.
• Excellent in planning, organizational skills, and working with others.
• Being logical, programmatic, and staying calm under pressure.
• Professional-level English.
The company offers an attractive financial package and benefits.
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.