Software Developer Team Lead
This job post is expired. If you are interested in such kind of roles, please send us your updated CV proactively here. We will contact you in case of an open position that fits your profile. Thank you!
Who is our client:
Our client delivers the next generation Digital Transformation & Digital Cloud Experience to enterprises. The role is part of the Cybersecurity department of the company.
Software Developer Team Lead
What they do:
The Cybersecurity department focus is on messaging security and workflow for the IBM and Microsoft collaboration platforms. The main task is to transform the long-earned experience in protecting email communication to a modern cloud platform for protecting the new communication channels. Available as cloud service they protect the current technologies for collaboration and communication used in the business world. Currently, they are looking for experienced Product Owner to join the Core and Integration team.
Who you are:
A Team Lead deeply interested in a career in CYBERSECURITY, interested in being an active part of a strong friendly developing team, open to remote work or based in any of our major offices (Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv and/or Burgas).
- 5+ years’ experience in the development with .NET, .NET Core (C#, ASP.NET) and Microsoft Visual Studio
- A proven experience or like to leading a team of software engineers including performance, development and disciplinary issues
- You have the ability to have a positive impact on others and communicate openly and directly to individuals or groups at all levels
- You have the ability to motivate others to achieve goals and generate confidence whilst respecting and supporting colleagues and team members to reach their full potential
- You have good experience with agile methodologies and knowledge to work as a Scrum master
- You have an advanced level of competency in building multi-tenancy applications and understand the concepts of multi-tenancy, tenant isolation and separation
- You have an advanced level competency in using architectural, behavioural and structural design patterns using C# and Dot Net
- You have an advanced level competency in Microsoft architectures
- You have advanced level of competency in cloud technologies such as Container virtualization (Docker and Kubernetes), Virtual Machines, Micro services etc.
- You are familiar with database and storage systems like relational databases and document-oriented databases like MongoDB
Throughout the Day:
The platforms aim to helps companies to act in a timely manner in the dynamic and ever-changing treat landscape with a centralized Cloud solution that fits both Enterprises and small companies.
For you this means:
- Managing a team of around six team members of Software developers / Test engineers / DevOps engineers
- Lead a team of in the creation of high-quality software within agreed project deadlines
- Your team is working together with two / three other teams in Bulgaria and Germany on building a security product for online collaboration systems
- Assume a high level of ownership of all work developed by members of the team. Work as a Scrum master for your team
- Train and integrate new team members and proactively support the continued development of existing team members
- Effectively manage team members in line with company policy and procedures, including performance, development, disciplinary and conflict resolution with effective feedback
- Implement team goals and objectives and supervise, train and guide team members
- Oversee the technologies, tools and techniques used within the team
- Work closely with the Solution architect and Product owner on issues related to design and requirements
- Specification and development of software products in the area of email/document management and collaborative platforms, service-oriented architectures and microservices
- Requirement’s analysis and implementation of systems developed with .NET, .NET Core (C#) and C++
If you recognize yourself in the above-mentioned profile, please contact us by sending your up-to-date resume.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in top, middle management and expert positions with more than 18 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position