Information Security Expert
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in top, middle management and expert positions with near 20 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
We are proud to present an exciting career opportunity within one of our most trusted clients – one of the largest telecommunications infrastructure services providers, that drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
Due to the growing of their local business, we are looking to hire professionals on the role of:
Information Security Expert
Develop, implement and maintain the Information security management system
- Oversee and optimize the operation of an effective Information Security Management System (ISO27001) on operational level consisting of concise and adequate set of IS policies, procedures and standards
- Plan and coordinate IS related activities and cross-functional projects with Telenor Bulgaria, Cetin (Hungary and Serbia), in order to ensure that all information assets and infrastructure are protected to the degree that is desired, agreed and necessary
- Work on audit issues resolution in their technical aspects. Benchmark the technical IS controls in the technical and IT environment of the company for compliance with the requirements and provide recommendations to enhance their effectiveness
- Leverage all available proven technology and infrastructure for the benefit of designing and operating the security architecture and implementing the IS framework in the most effective and efficient way
- Work closely with IT and Technical functions on the evaluation, deployment and management of key elements in the corporate information security architecture
- Prepare Risk Assessments, and collaborate in Information Security Audits
- Design, conduct or oversee the execution of technical and IS awareness and training initiatives with relevant parties
- Responsible for development and maintenance of in the Information Security Risks identification, assessment and management
- BS degree in Computer Science, Technology or related
- Master degree in Information Security area will be an advantage
- Min 3 years of experience on relevant position
- Knowledge and experience in IS Management systems will be a strong advantage
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Industry recognized certificates will be advantage (e.g. CISA)
- Strong analytical, organizational and decision-making skills
- Strong administrative skills with effectiveness in developing tasks and managing resources to achieve targets
- Independent and energetic person with flexibility and initiative
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Flexible working hours
- Internal and online training programs
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance with applicable law regarding personal data protections.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position