Senior Software Developer (Full Stack)
Technologies in focus: .NET, Vue.js, Application programming interfaces
- Specification and development of software products in the area of cyber security (email management, communication channels, collaborative platforms), service-oriented architectures and microservices on the client and server-side
- Requirements analysis and implementation of systems developed with .NET, .NET Core (C#) and C++
- Support and customization of web applications, developed with modern user interface technologies (like Vue.js)
- Revising, updating, refactoring and debugging of source code
- Implementation of systems in consideration of software development standards and programming and usability guidelines
- Continuous improvement of the knowledge about .NET languages and active positioning of the knowledge in the company
- Coordination and on-the-job training of other team members
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline or practical experience from a former position
- You have 5+ years’ experience in the development with .NET, .NET Core (C#, ASP.NET)
- and Microsoft Visual Studio
- You have an advanced level of competency in building multi-tenancy applications and understand the concepts of multi-tenancy, tenant isolation and separation
- You have an advanced level of competency to integrate third-party software systems via REST Api or other interface technologies
- You have an advanced level competency in using architectural, behavioural and structural design patterns using C# and .Net
- You have an advanced level competency in Microsoft architectures (Microsoft SharePoint 2007 – 2013, Microsoft Active Directory, SharePoint Designer)
- You have an advanced level of competency in cloud technologies such as Container virtualization (Docker and Kubernetes), Virtual Machines, Microservices etc.
- You have experience developing applications optimized for Microsoft Azure
- You have good knowledge with a message queue and service bus technologies
- You are familiar with database and storage systems like relational databases and document-oriented databases like MongoDB
- You have knowledge of operating systems like Microsoft Windows and Linux
- You have good experience with agile methodologies (particularly Scrum)
- You can present complex circumstances
- You have good English language and German language knowledge (desirable)
- You are open-minded about new technologies and like to work in a team
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.