Our client Paradox Security Systems is a High-Tech leading company located in St. Eustache that provides security worldwide for over 30 years with global sales in over 65 countries.
The company is looking for a dynamic, motivated, and competent team member that takes the creation of an excellent product to heart for the position of:
Senior Software Developer (Delphi)
Take part of a team that creates innovative systems and challenging projects with evolving technologies. The company is looking for passionate professionals who will have the opportunity to see the projects materialize and used around the globe!
• Strong Delphi language skills.
• Familiar with multithreaded programming.
• Experience with Dynamic Link Library (DLL) and ActiveX controls (OCX).
• Experience in the environment using communication protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, RS232, HTTP, MQ IPC).
• Design graphical user interfaces under Windows.
• Knowledge of Version Control Systems (Mercurial,Git).
• Previous experience with Agile (JIRA and Confluence) and unit tests (TDD, BDD, FDD).
• Experience in the following languages is a plus: C# (Windows), Objective C (iOS), Java (Android), C/++ (Embedded).
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
• Participate in activities related to the development and maintenance of the company’s software (analyze, conceive, program, test, troubleshoot, and support).
• Manage and retrieve data from relational, non-relational, embedded databases and web APIs.
• Write and edit documentation and user manuals.
• Write, simplify and extend unit tests on a regular basis.
• Refactoring complex programs.
• Work with other developers and non-developers in an Agile development methodology on multiple projects concurrently
– An attractive package, remote work and popular benefits.
– Opportunity to become part of a multinational and dynamic team of highly skilled people with a very strong focus on team culture and individual development.
If you are interested, please, send your CV.
Working at Paradox means joining a dynamic, motivated, and competent team that takes the creation of an excellent product to heart. It also means being part of a team that creates innovative and stable systems and develops challenging projects with evolving technologies. The company is looking for passionate professionals who will have the opportunity to realize the concepts through their expertise and see the projects materialize. You will have the opportunity to see products come to life in the manufacturing facilities.
This is full time position on labor contract with Mobilskys Ltd.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.