The team is working on a number of digital services, primarily in the domains of (smart) home and building automation and the automotive industry, where they design and implement various APIs and solve interesting integration challenges.
● At least 3 years of experience with Angular
● A good understanding of the web and browsers
● Experience with writing unit tests
● Good understanding of application design patterns
● Experience with the terminal (git, npm, yarn, etc.)
● Proactive personality, able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
● Fluent English
These would be nice to have, but are not direct requirements:
● Experience with server-side rendering
● Experience with TypeScript
● Experience with end-to-end testing (i.e. Cypress)
● Planning, development, deployment, and maintenance of various software components and solutions
● Defining tasks and giving time estimates
● Write clean, maintainable code and provide comprehensive documentation, good test coverage, and improved code quality
● Participate in code reviews, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing
● Collaborate with other software developers, QA and DevOps engineers to ensure smooth deployment, continuous integration, and support for the software that we deliver proactive communication with other team members and project stakeholders
● work as a part of a cross-functional team following Agile development methodology
● Fast recruitment process
● Excellent remuneration
● Work with the latest technologies
● Additional vacation days (20+)
● Additional health insurance (incl. Dental care)
● Personal allowance to set up a cozy office at home
● Baby Bonus (A financial boost if you have a baby whilst in the company)
● Multisport card
● Friendly and collaborative environment in a team of young and enthusiastic
● Versatile and interesting projects for renowned brands and international
● Opportunity to make an impact in a flat hierarchy structure and management
fine-tuned towards software delivery and best practices
● Contributing to open source projects
● Paid certifications, tickets for conferences, English language courses
● Offsite events/ team buildings/ retreats
● Stimulating working environment, free power-ups, snacks, relax and play zone
● Flexible working time
To apply, please submit your CV.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.