Security Solutions Architect
About our client:
They are a truly international company. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG with over 27,500 employees operating across 120 markets. As they embrace a new era of growth, they’re transforming. With consumers at the centre of everything they do, their ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, where people can challenge the status quo and bring their best selves to work. Their agility and collaboration are driving their ambitions, innovation and success, all supported by their award winning development programmes that create exciting and rewarding opportunities for all.
The IT Security Operations team is responsible for ensuring the organisation meets its requirements for data and system confidentiality, integrity, and availability; protecting the organisation’s people and its information from cyber-attacks.
Working as a senior member of The IT Security Operations team and reporting to the Head of Cyber Security the Security Solutions Architect is responsible for creating architectures and designs, and overseeing and delivering security solutions. In addition, the Security Solutions Architect will act as a domain expert providing IT security guidance to the business through the Technical Design Authority and by providing consultation to IT projects.
The Security Solutions Architect will possess a very strong understanding of cyber security principals along with their application within network and app design.
The Security Solutions Architect is accountable for:
- Performing hands-on solution design, architectures, roadmaps, prototyping, proofs-of-concept, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects
- Act as a liaison between technical teams, vendors, and Enterprise Architecture to drive implementations
- Conduct solution architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensures solutions are aligned with the overall business security requirements
- Participate in shaping demand activities and internal security initiatives
- Own and provide engineering support for the Security Operations Team
- Lead and manage a small team of Security Engineers; i.e. daily tasking, quality assessment, training and development
- Participate in the design, build, and maintenance of security monitoring systems and Infrastructures such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, and cloud-based security platforms
- Drive learning and knowledge sharing security culture
- Identify opportunities for continual improvement, including industry best practices and recommend changes to business processes, systems, and projects
- Produce briefings and metrics for leadership detailing security posture and operational status as well as outlining mitigation plans
- Keep the team motivated, identify and address skill gaps and support the team to deliver the best service possible.
- Any other reasonable duties, aligned to the role.
Internal (excluding direct team and manager):
- All Service Delivery Teams
- Cluster IT Managers
- Service Owners
- Subject Matter Experts
- Project Managers
- Business Partners
- Business Stakeholders
- Work with 3rd party suppliers and partners
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of technical experience in cyber/IT/network security
- 4+ years experience as a technical team lead/manager with demonstrable experience managing priorities
- Extensive experience in the technical aspects of cyber security incidents, threats and vulnerabilities, and preventative and detection measures
- Extensive experience with and in-depth understanding of attack monitoring and other security systems; e.g. intrusion detection (IDS/IPS), SIEM, anti-virus, firewalls, identity and access management (IAM), and native cloud security platforms
- Extensive experience with, and in-depth understanding of, secure systems design principals
- Extensive experience in systems development and an understanding of the systems development/delivery life cycle including requirements and design
- Strong information analysis, modelling and database design skills
- The breadth of knowledge in established and emerging data technologies, including cloud computing and ‘as a service’ architectures
- Strong problem solving, communication, relationship building skills
- Engaging, articulate and able to influence internal IS and business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field
- CISSP Certified
- Experience in scripting, coding, and/or tool development
What the company offers:
Our client offers a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, health insurance and (25/29) days holiday.
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.