Our Client is RPA Consulting LTD /Robotic Process Automation/, or RPA for short. They refer to the use and implementation of robotics and/or Artificial Intelligence (AI) to set up consistent automated systems that require no human intervention.
For the RPA Development Team, we are recruiting a professional for the position of: RPA Developer
The RPA Developer is responsible for modelling and implementing Software Robots. Understands business requirements and can convert those to optimized technical solutions. Communication with both business and technical experts. Involved in creating the technical function for RPA. Consulting LTD development team.
Primary Responsibilities and Activities:
● Provide a high level of experience and knowledge of the RPA solution and associated methodology to implement customer’s requirements.
● Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
● Designing process solutions in accordance with standard RPA design principles and conventions.
● Developing and documenting best practices for building software robots.
● Translating Software Robotics requirements created by functional process analysts into
the technical design and aligning it with the main architecture of the customer’s systems.
● Work closely with other developers and functional process analysts to deliver automated,
scalable and efficient process automations.
● Building bots, based on requirements of business customers.
● Provide guidance with process design
● Design, develop, test automation workflows
● Deployment of RPA components: bots, robots, development tools
● Support the implementation of RPA solutions
● Create process documentation
● Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes)
● Ensuring that all the automation follows company policies.
● Master’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant area Experience
● Previous experience in RPA development work with an excellent track record
● Technical knowledge of leading automation tools of Automation Anywhere is considered as a plus
● Knowledge of AI and Machine Learning is considered as a plus
● Mature and self-motivated professional able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
● Understanding of workflow-based logic
● Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
● Adherence to RPA Consulting LTD policies and processes to ensure consistent quality of service
● Understanding the RPA technology and the related software.
● Understanding of IT architecture in general
● Strong communication skills, capability to build cooperation with other parties and functions of service
● Strong documentation and reporting skills
● Strong coordination skills, capability to advance different tasks in the schedule
● Agile development methods like lean, scrum, DevOps are considered as a plus
● RPA colleagues in RPA Consulting LTD Dev team
● RPA supplier
● Business process stakeholders
To apply, please submit your CV.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.