Our Client is RPA Consulting LTD /Robotic Process Automation/, or RPA for short. They refer to the use and implementation of robotics and/or Artificial Intelligence (AI) to set up consistent automated systems that require no human intervention.
For the RPA Development Team, we are recruiting a professional for the position of: .NET Developer
About the role:
The .NET Developer will be responsible for modelling and implementing proprietary solutions that accompany Software Robots and enhance RPA technology capabilities.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Work in an agile environment
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant area
- At least 2 years of experience and knowledge of web-services, web APIs
- At least 1 years of experience with cross platform server-side technologies .NET Core
- At least 2 years of experience with C# and .NET framework 2.0 and above
- Experience with MSSQL, including schema design, writing queries and stored procedures
- Strong understanding of OOP
- Good knowledge in Design patterns
- Good knowledge in Multithreading
- Experience with TFS/GIT
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Achievement-oriented, hard worker
- Innovative orientation
- Highly independent, fast & self-learner
- Mature and self-motivated professional able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Agile development methods like lean, scrum, DevOps are considered as a plus
Working together with:
- RPA & .NET colleagues in RPA Consulting LTD Dev team
- Business process stakeholders
To apply, please submit your CV.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.