Full Stack Developer
- Work as part of a scrum team to build Node.js and Vue.js application that will be our next gen platform management tool;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications;
- Integration of data storage solutions such as databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups;
- Assist with building estimates.
- Building efficient and reusable web systems and abstractions, part of a large scale web development platform;
- Participation in the full agile cycle of the product development;
- Finding and addressing performance problems;
- Participation in design and code reviews;
- Identifying and communicating best practices.
- 2+ years working with Vue.js for server-side development;
- Deep understanding of functional programming concepts;
- Solid experience in back-end programming;
- Thorough understanding of REST APIs (w/ Vue.js and Express);
- Good understanding of event-driven architecture;
- Experience in design and development of scalable applications to ensure fault tolerance and high availability;
- Self-learner – ability to see a project through A to Z;
- Knowledge of databases and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres etc.);
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming;
- Understanding of the whole web stack, including protocols and web servers;
- Experience in online gaming / sports betting industry;
- Experience with PHP;
- GCP or other cloud platform.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation
- Additional health insurance lux package from the very first day
- Food vouchers
- Multisport card
- Transport amounts
- Birthday vоuchers
- Various entertainments in the office
- Regular Happy hours & Teambuilding event
- Modern Office in an A-class building.
If you are interested, please, send your CV in English.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.