Experienced PHP Developer
Our Client is Devision – a company specializing in web and mobile application development.
For one of their cross-functional teams, we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and hard-working Experienced PHP Developer.
- At least 3 years of experience in backend development using PHP
- Experience with modern frameworks like Zend/Laminas, Symfony, Yii and Laravel (other frameworks also count)
- Good understanding of software architecture and application design patterns
- Experience with relational databases and data modelling
- Proactive personality, able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a team
- Fluent English
We would appreciate if you have experience with:
- NoSQL databases
- Deploying to a cloud-based hosting environment (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Docker and/or Kubernetes
- JS frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.js
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment Pipeline solutions
- Planning, development, deployment, and maintenance of various software components and solutions
- Defining tasks and giving time estimates
- Write clean, maintainable code and provide comprehensive documentation, good test coverage, and improve code quality
- Participate in code reviews, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing
- Collaborate with other software developers, QA and DevOps engineers to ensure smooth deployment, continuous integration, and support for the software that we deliver
- Proactive communication with other team members and project stakeholders
- Work as a part of a cross-functional team following Agile development methodology
The company offer:
- Fast recruitment process
- Excellent remuneration
- Flexible working time
- Work with the latest technologies
- Additional vacation days (20+)
- Additional health insurance (incl. Dental care)
- Personal allowance to set up a cozy office at home
- Baby Bonus (A financial boost if you have a baby whilst in the company)
- Multisport card (Fully covered)
- Friendly and collaborative environment in a team of young and enthusiastic professionals
- Versatile and interesting projects for renowned brands and international clients
- Opportunity to make an impact in a flat hierarchy structure and management fine-tuned towards software delivery and best practices
- Contributing to open source projects
- Paid certifications, tickets for conferences, English language courses
- Offsite events/ team buildings/ retreats
To apply, please submit your CV.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.