Our client Paradox Security Systems is a High-Tech leading company located in St. Eustache that provides security worldwide for over 30 years with global sales in over 65 countries.
The company is looking for a dynamic, motivated, and competent team member that takes the creation of an excellent product to heart for the position of:
Take part of a team that creates innovative systems and challenging projects with evolving technologies. The company is looking for passionate professionals who will have the opportunity to see the projects materialize and be used around the globe!
• At least 1 year of embedded development
• Embedded firmware development
• Familiar with C, C++.
• Experience with microcontrollers, drivers, and low-level code ARM advantage.
• Use of Git, Confluence Jira or similar project management tools
• Excellent working conditions and benefits based on qualifications
• Participate in code development as part of the team.
• Meeting and respecting deadlines on-time completion of projects
• Performance tasks and time driven
– An attractive package, remote work and popular benefits
– Opportunity to become part of a multinational and dynamic team of highly skilled people with a very strong focus on team culture and individual development.
If you are interested, please, send your CV.
Working at Paradox means joining a dynamic, motivated, and competent team that takes the creation of an excellent product to heart. It also means being part of a team that creates innovative and stable systems and develops challenging projects with evolving technologies. The company is looking for passionate professionals who will have the opportunity to realize the concepts through their expertise and see the projects materialize. You will have the opportunity to see products come to life in the manufacturing facilities.
This is full time position on labor contract with Mobilskys Ltd.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.