Our client is a fast-growing software product company in industrial 3D Printing. Their software automates factories that use 3D Printing for global clients such as BMW, Decathlon, L’Oreal, and Henkel. The company’s vision is to enable fully autonomous factories that help society manufacture on-demand and reduce waste. The company has an open culture and flat hierarchy. Technology is at the heart of this company.
Our client provides workflow automation software that empowers companies to streamline and manage their entire additive manufacturing workflows.
With customers in 26 countries and across industries, this company’s expertise is in working with enterprise companies to scale their operations and successfully integrate their manufacturing processes.
About the role: responsible for interacting with members of the team to improve technology slack, engineers’ tools, and application stability and performance.
- Interact with team members to improve our engineers’ tools, technology stack, and application performance and stability.
- Establish, design, perform, and execute comprehensive technical projects to facilitate marketing efforts and goals.
- Assist the Monitoring as a Service (MaaS) platform development team to support the seamless deployment of their code.
- Resolve operational concerns through collaboration with upstream support groups and various engineering teams to plan updates on a quarterly or annual basis.
- Troubleshoot production issues to address technical commitments and boost sustainability.
- Expand the DevOps team by attracting exceptional teammates, and ensure their success by acting as a liaison between upper management and employees.
- Other relevant duties as required
- More than two years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role);
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- Strong experience with Kubernetes
- Strong experience with Amazon Services (EC2 / EKS / RDS)
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration.
- Knowledge of Bash scripting.
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed.
- Solid team player.
Will be a plus:
Customer Support team
Supervision of staff: none
What’s the company offer:
- Competitive salary
- Office at Campus X in Sofia
- Work in a product company (HQ in London, clients in North America/Europe)
- Modern technology stack
- Health insurance
- Team building activities (pizza Fridays, social events, breakfast etc)
- Training courses
- 50€ food voucher per month
- Hybrid working (3 days office, 2 days home)
- 22-27 holidays (depending on years of employment)
- Long-term & safe employment with paid holidays and paid sick leaves
To apply, please submit your CV.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.