Chief Financial Officer
This job post is expired. If you are interested in such kind of roles, please send us your updated CV proactively here. We will contact you in case of an open position that fits your profile. Thank you!
We are engaged exclusively to source top candidates for the role of
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Our Client is part of a fast growing international Group of companies in the Renewable sector, founded 10 years ago. The company is the biggest Principal Contractor in Europe, offering mechanical and electrical installation services as well civil services for the construction of utility Solar PV plants.
FUNCTION OF THE ROLE
The position of Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for leading the company from a financial perspective, working alongside other C-Suite team members and taking ownership of all company fiscal and regulatory matters.
- Assisting with high-level decisions about policy and strategy;
- Helping with recruiting new staff members when necessary;
- Overseeing the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing;
- Assuring legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitoring compliance with laws and regulations;
- Identifying and addressing financial risks and opportunities for the company;
- Supervising financial reporting and budgeting team;
- Reviewing financial reports for ways to reduce costs;
- Working with Chief Marketing Officer, CEO, and COO to develop the strategic plan.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant discipline or MBA (Accounting, Finance or Economics);
- Experience in international markets;
- Experience with corporate governance;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written in English and Bulgarian;
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting;
- Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Opportunity for professional growth within an entrepreneurial international team in the world of renewable energy
- Excellent remuneration package
- Creative and friendly company culture
If you are interested please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Horizons Bulgaria is a leading recruitment company with 18 years of experience on the Bulgarian market, specializing in middle management and expert positions. With our expertise and approach of a career consultant we are able to contribute to the professional and personal development of the candidates by providing them with opportunities in which they could demonstrate their potential and capabilities.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position