Senior Solution Architect
As a part of a fully new delivery chapter, you will be working on the further development of new IT products and helping to transform our client into a digital technology company. In your role as a Solution Architect in the banking sector, you are responsible for creating the functional architecture of various products and actively participate in the design of the solution in close co-operation with business analysts, developers and application operation experts of your team. Additionally, you will advise project managers and product owners with regard to digital potential and provide your cross-project perspective.
- You translate the complex business requirements into technical solutions while keeping a constant eye on customer and IT requirements and support cost calculations. You will be supported by the business analysts and other developers of the team.
- In interdisciplinary project teams, you are responsible for the design and implementation of viable software architectures as well as suitable components and interfaces for mission-critical application systems, taking into account security, compliance and governance requirements.
- You actively participate in the design of prototype and MVP and thus lay the architectural foundation for our new software solution with specific focus on cloud implementation and continuous integration (CI/CD).
- Establish the documentation of the functional architecture allowing implementation of the solution in line with business expectation.
- You will support incident resolution and bug fixing and support the test and development team.
- You will be working in an agile team setup, meaning the team includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, developers and application operation experts.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person.
- High knowledge of Java, J2EE, Java Frameworks Spring-Responsible for correct programming & style by using suitable program libraries and frameworks
- High knowledge of Object-oriented analysis and design/architecture- Analyze business requirements and design solutions
- High knowledge of Development of Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL- Define REST and SOAP APIs based on the internal coding standards and guidelines
- High knowledge of Web technologies: HTML5, CSS, Java Script React, Apache Wicket, Tomcat – Use of these technologies to design the solution architecture
- High knowledge of Cloud Solutions & CI/CD- Design solution architecture based on new Java modules and on various cloud solutions (on premise) with usage of “state of the art”-cloud deployment-Tools eg Kubernetes Use of these technologies to design the solution architecture
- High knowledge of Relational database and (Oracle, MS SQL)- Use of these technologies to design the solution architecture.
CONSIDERED AS A PLUS:
- Good knowledge of Security Architecture- Design solutions which fulfill internal and regulatory security aspects
- Good knowledge of IBM Business Process Manager- Create architectural views with integration of new processes on BPM
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux- Use of these technologies to design the solution architecture
- Good knowledge of Agile Software Development / Scrum- Participate in scrum ceremonies
- Basic knowledge of C# / .NET- Responsible for correct programming & style by using suitable program libraries and frameworks
If you recognize yourself in the above-mentioned profile, please contact us by sending your up-to-date resume.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
The team of Horizons Bulgaria runs its business services remotely.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position