Senior Node.js Developer
We are on a lookout for a Senior Node.js developer will play a major role here at our client. From involvement in the planning and design phase to scalable implementation of clean and production-ready features while actively communicating with the product manager and other stakeholders.
The perfect fit is capable of take ownership of a task from A-Z, cares about design and architecture, and writing tests for his code.
- fluent use and understanding of Node.js
- experienced with Express.js, Nest.js, or other frameworks
- background with building scalable RESTful APIs
- experienced with SQL or NoSQL. MySQL
- background with SQS, Kafka, or RabbitMQ – Big plus
- experienced with developing Microservices
- experienced with AWS, K8s, and Dockers
Your daily tasks and duties:
- build our new integration infrastructure, bring it to production, and create an efficient app building engine on top of it
- promote web development best practices, high quality, and efficient delivery
- guide younger developers in the team through design reviews, code reviews and mentorship
- work with different stakeholders in our team members (DevOps, React Team, CEO)
What our client offers:
- work in a dynamic organisation with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- individualised career development, rewards and recognition
- work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- work from home option
- additional health insurance package
- internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- multisport card – fully covered
- food and gift vouchers – monthly
- e-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions
- company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- stocked kitchen and bar
We will be glad to discuss this career opportunity with everyone who is interested in.
Please prepare us for the further conversations by sending us your resume. Thank you!
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016
Horizons Bulgaria is a leading recruitment company specializing in top, middle management and expert positions with more than 18 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position