Senior IT Developer (Amazon Web Services)
This job post is expired. If you are interested in such kind of roles, please send us your updated CV proactively here. We will contact you in case of an open position that fits your profile. Thank you!
Who is our client:
Our client – is a German financial institution focused on the Marketplace Banking sector and has positioned their selves as a partner for the FinTech industry.
Senior IT Developer
Amazon Web Services
What they do:
They support modern and user-friendly Online-Platforms, which focus on providing financing solutions to companies and consumers.
Who you are:
A professional deeply involved in Java, interested in being an active part of a strong, friendly and creative team, willing to familiarize oneself with complex banking-specific topics in English.
Your tech skills:
- At least one completed apprenticeship as an application developer or comparable including practical experience or a degree in computer science.
- Practical experience with tools and frameworks such as Git, Maven, Docker, IaC (Terrarform or CloudFormation), SpringBoot and Hibernate.
- Expertise in software tests, e.g.: JUnit or other test frameworks.
- Know How in conception and development of application architectures as well as basic knowledge of relational database systems based on SQL.
Throughout the Day:
In this position you are jointly responsible for the (further) development of existing and new applications.
For you this means:
- Development and further implementation of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and complex Java applications for the bank’s specialist departments.
- Advising/Training your less experienced colleagues on the job in the field of AWS.
- Conception of software solutions, documentation and maintenance of software projects.
- Analysis of existing systems and creation of suitable measures for modernization.
- Creation of interfaces to the business process digitization.
- The chance to become part of a successful bank with a clear mission that is worthy of support.
- Flat hierarchies that ensure that decisions are quickly put into practice.
- A company culture that supports personal development and combines the energy and outside-the-box thinking of FinTechs with the business-mindedness and respectability of a bank.
- Competitive fixed and performance-related pay as well as numerous other benefits.
If you recognize yourself in the above-mentioned profile, please contact us by sending your up-to-date resume.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. With our expertise and approach of a career consultant, we are able to contribute to the professional and personal development of the candidates by providing them with opportunities in which they could demonstrate their potential and capabilities.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position