Development Team Lead with Java
We are looking for a motivated Team Leader with Java Spring experience who is excited about growing, both personally and with the development team, as well as solving complex technical and business problems.
- have proven leadership background in engineering teams
- believe in E2E approach, production oriented
- have strong collaboration skills
- stay concentrate and achieve goals
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- 5+ years of software development experience
- background in maintenance and monitoring of a micro-service environment
- fluent use and understanding of Java Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- experience in creating experience in creating modern web UI (Angular is a plus)
- understanding and applying the best practices of MVC, OOP, SOLID, and essential Design Patterns
- experience with experience with MySQL
- nice to have: experience with AWS: ECS, Fargate, SQS, SNS, API Gateway, Lambda
- nice to have: monitoring and Logging: Grafana, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Cloudwatch
Your daily tasks and duties:
- lead the team in an agile environment, communicating with the Product Manager, balancing workloads, and positioning the team for scalability
- allocate time for a hands-on personal example of a great development
- build our new integration infrastructure, bring it to production, and create an efficient app building engine on top of it
- work with different stakeholders in our team members (DevOps, FE & BE Devs, R&D Manager, CEO)
- lead to efficient development processes within the team
What our client offers:
- work in a dynamic company with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- individualised career development, rewards and recognition
- work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- work from home option
- additional health insurance package
- internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- multisport card – fully covered
- food and gift vouchers – monthly
- e-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions
- company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- stocked kitchen and bar
We will be glad to discuss this career opportunity with everyone who is interested in.
Please prepare us for the further conversations by sending us your resume. Thank you!
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016
Horizons Bulgaria is a leading recruitment company specializing in top, middle management and expert positions with more than 18 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position