Alienbet.com is a startup of an Online Casino with FIAT and Crypto payments and mostly concentrated on the LATAM market.
About the role:
The Acquisition Manager plays a key role in the Marketing department. Someone who knows how to reach prospects and use performance data to drive marketing success. They will be a leader in the design, implementation and optimization of acquisition marketing programs to attract, engage convert new customers while maximizing their value for the brand. The position requires a balance of creative and performance marketing experience for acquisitions from social media, traditional media, SEO, affiliates and referrals.
- Lead the execution of the brand’s acquisition marketing strategies and activities roadmap
- Drive conversion optimization for the brand’s digital programs and campaigns
- Identify and investigate high-potential traffic channels and make recommendations based on findings
- Maximize ROI from high-value affiliate traffic sources through the optimization of deal structures and conversion optimization efforts
- Produce concise insights based on complex data and derive and champion ROI-driven optimization recommendations
- Identify and analyze the source and funnel conversion metrics and KPIs and their contributions to business outcomes
- Deep-dive into conversion performance to generate recommendations for campaign and evergreen content while working closely with other marketers
- Optimize how the brand communicates and interacts with its customers (targeting, personalization, etc.) and ensure that we contact each potential customer with the best channel/moment combination possible
- Monitor and perform competitor analysis to own all market knowledge and support the brand’s growth objectives
- Develop and execute project tactical plans and forecast how these optimization efforts will impact business outcomes
- Prepare quarterly and monthly activity roadmaps and forecast how these optimization efforts will impact business outcomes
- Support the construct of executive-level presentations that convey complex analytical findings in a concise manner
This position is an intermediate to advanced acquisition role, and experience should be reflective of such. The successful applicant will have the following skillset with working to advanced knowledge of/in:
- 5-7 years of digital marketing experience
- A successful track record of implementing and managing acquisition programs and projects
- Experience/understanding of organic paid search, affiliate and referral traffic sources
- In-depth knowledge of digital customer experience/journey optimization best practices
- Ability to interpret and present data and results in engaging and meaningful ways
- Capable of analyzing raw and visualized data, strong knowledge of excel
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously within a complex organization
- Excellent negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Experience in industry-leading digital marketing platforms
- Must be able to travel 10% of the time
The company offer:
- Competitive terms and conditions;
- Become part of a multinational and dynamic team of highly skilled people with a very strong focus on team culture and individual development;
- Home office based position.
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.