Digital Marketing and Sales Support Executive /Remote Work/
This job post is expired. If you are interested in such kind of roles, please send us your updated CV proactively here. We will contact you in case of an open position that fits your profile. Thank you!
On behalf of our Client, an independent London based macroeconomic and political forecasting company, we are looking for
Digital Marketing and Sales Support Executive
This is a chance to join a small and dynamic company and to be a part of something special as the company develops and continues along its exciting growth path. The role is a key one and you are expected to help the company`s directors and to provide sales, business development support and digital marketing support. We are looking for a professional who does not bow to challenges and who has the confidence and ability to take ownership of all the assigned tasks.
- Improving company`s reporting of KPIs in digital marketing (e.g., reporting in Google Analytics)
- Creating and managing social media posts and campaigns
- Developing SEO strategy to help drive traffic to the company’s website
- Managing MailChimp audiences and landing pages
- Providing general administrative support to the sales team
- Researching key business development opportunities
- Managing Salesforce CRM database, creating and managing reports
- Compiling adhoc management reports in Excel
- Experience of working with Google Analytics
- Experience working with SEO tools and how to optimize content on a website
- Experience using social media platforms for marketing: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Experience using SalesForce CRM
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Fluent English
- University educated
- Ability to work accurately and to tight and changing deadlines
- Happy working alone with loads of initiative and attention to detail
- Cheerful and positive outlook and a great team player
A great plus would be:
- Experience working with MailChimp
- Interest in economics and financial markets
The company offers:
- Opportunity to join a team of professionals, dealing with clients from all over the world
- Competitive remuneration package
- Occasional trips to London
- Home office/ Remote work
If you recognize yourself in the above profile, please contact us by sending your up-to-date resume.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company with over 18 years of experience in the local market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends, and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position