Call Center Manager
Realto Group comprises of real estate agencies and advisory companies with more than 25 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. The group includes some of the most reputable and well-regarded brands in the sector: Address, Imoteka, Unique Estates, Cushman&Wakefield Forton and Credit Center. Each of these companies has its own identity, business expertise and team. Realto Group is Bulgaria’s real estate advisory leader and has a combined network of over 700 consultants covering the country. The Group focus is on innovations and top-notch customer service. Their high work standards, code of ethics and corporate culture aimed at building sustainable businesses provide the foundation on which the long-term relationships with their partners and clients are based.
Being Realto Group’s exclusive partner, our mission is to attract an experienced professional for the role of
CALL CENTER MANAGER
The main functions of the role are to:
- To plan, create, organize and control the implementation of the work processes and procedures in the Call centre;
- To plan the annual department budget;
- To initiate and lead the development and implementation of new services offered to the clients by the Centre;
- To evaluate current and introduce new relevant metrics for employee efficiency and customer care services;
- Ensure the department targets are met and exceeded where possible, appraise employee performance and suggest areas for improvement;
- Develop and introduce instruments for reward and motivation of the team of the Call centre;
- Propose and implement new technology solutions for automatization and optimisation of the call centre processes in alignment with the company strategy for development.
The holder of the role will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a leading position in an international Call centre;
- Direct hands-on experience and understanding of the processes, information systems and the organization of a call centre operation;
- Direct experience in the implementation of new technological solutions is a strong advantage;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with an eye for details;
- High personal motivation for professional development and willingness to engage with the ambitious goals and mission of the company;
- Proactive individual with expressed decision-making capabilities.
What you can expect from our Client:
- Dynamic and exciting work environment in a team of proven professionals;
- Ability to impact the innovation strategy and further digitalization of the leader in the real-estate market in Bulgaria;
- Positive and inspiring work environment;
- Opportunity to grow further professionally and expand the role in the organisation;
- Top office location;
If you are ready to take up the challenge, please send us your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
The team of Horizons Bulgaria runs its business services remotely.
Apply for this position