About our client:
They are a truly international company. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG with over 27,500 employees operating across 120 markets. As they embrace a new era of growth, they’re transforming. With consumers at the centre of everything they do, their ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, where people can challenge the status quo and bring their best selves to work. Their agility and collaboration are driving their ambitions, innovation and success, all supported by their award winning development programmes that create exciting and rewarding opportunities for all.
The Service Introduction Manager is responsible for transition and acceptance of projects into the production environment. They are the gateway to Global IT Operations. They will ensure that all projects are subject to transition processes, they are accountable for managing the delivery of operational service readiness.
The Service Introduction Manager will work with Business Partners, Project Managers and Service Owners to ensure early engagement with the relevant Global IT Operations teams. They will ensure the requirements of Global IT Operations are represented throughout the project lifecycle and that the project deliverables are supportable following release into the production environment.
The Service Introduction Manager must ensure that service transition frameworks are embedded into the global project framework and tools, they will own the service acceptance criteria and ensure that this allows for all risks to be owned and mitigated to meet requirements and that partners and internal teams are ready to operate changes to the service when deployed. They must help to embed the operations/run readiness mindset at the very beginning of the design phase and then throughout the project lifecycle.
The Service Introduction Manager will demonstrate thought leadership in their area, deconstruct problems, collaborate and communicate effectively, they will drive operational excellence internally and across partner organisations.
The Service Introduction Manager reports into the Service Transition Manager. They will work closely with the Change Manager, Release Manager, Infrastructure and Application Service Owners and Project Managers, within Global IT.
The Service Introduction Manager is accountable for the successful transition and acceptance of projects through Build, Test and into Production:
• Design, document, implement and facilitate Global ITIL Service Introduction processes.
• Manage the transition of all Global Services into production operations for Global IT.
• Successful execution of all Service Introduction activities.
• Develop the Global Acceptance Criteria (ORC), ensuring new or changed services meet standardised functional, operational, and quality requirements.
• Work with Global Solution Delivery and Global IT Operations teams to lead the delivery of support requirements, including SLAs, support models, process change and Operational Acceptance Testing.
• Provide advice and support on operational requirements for capabilities that are procured from external partners and internal team
• Ensure Global Acceptance Criteria (ORC) have been met prior to the introduction of the service into the live environment
• Design and implement the Gatekeeper process, ensuring Global IT Operations are engaged early in the project lifecycle and are considered during all project phases,
• Act as the gatekeeper to Global IT Operations, being the single point of contact for Business Partners and Project Managers.
• Act as the gatekeeper to the live IT environment, co-ordinating with the Release Manager and Change Manager.
• Provide expertise and guidance to Business Partners and Project Managers on all matters related to Service Introduction and Operational Readiness.
• Develop and maintain relationships at all levels across the broader Global organisation and 3rd Party Suppliers to ensure effective delivery of projects into the production environment
• Provide an escalation route for all Service Introduction issues.
• Identify risks to the production environment, arising from projects and ensuring these are documented and mitigated.
• Develop a Forward Schedule of Projects to give visibility of milestones, go live dates and early life support.
• Any other reasonable duties aligned to role.
• Previous Service Introduction experience.
• Previous Project Lifecycle Management knowledge.
• Proven knowledge and experience of tools, technologies, and methods in Service Introduction.
• Proven experience of managing service delivery in a multi partner/vendor environment
• Commercial acumen.
• Good communication skills – both written and oral.
• Confident in managing key relationships with internal IT teams, business stakeholders and suppliers.
• Engaging, articulate and able to influence across Global IT and business stakeholders.
• Certified Service Management practitioner to at least ITIL Foundation level or equivalent.
• ITIL qualified.
• Educated to degree level, ideally in Information Technology, Engineering Business, Economics or equivalent.
• Experience with ServiceNow, Planview.
Our client offers a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, health insurance and (25/29) days holiday.
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.