Senior Java Developer
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications;
- Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing;
- Designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Proven hands-on working experience in Java development;
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns;
- Profound insight of Java (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.);
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate);
- Excellent knowledge of NoSQL Databases;
- Experience in the Spring Framework – Boot/Integration/Data;
- Experience with Docker and deployed JVM based containers on K8S;
- Working with proper tools to monitor runtime environment with logs/metrics/traces – preference to ELK stack
- Experience with steaming, specifically Apache
- Good command of English (B2)
- Performance testing and improvements, JMeter/Gatling;
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC);
- Experience with test-driven
The company offers:
- Additional health insurance;
- Multisport card;
- Various entertainments in the office;
- Many different discounts and benefits for the employees.
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.