Our Client is Devision – a company specializing in web and mobile application development. For one of their cross-functional teams, we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and hard-working Senior Front End Angular Developer.
The team is working on a number of digital services, primarily in the domains of (smart) home and building automation and the automotive industry, where they design and implement various APIs and solve interesting integration challenges.
● Collaborates with the teammates to develop, maintain and improve web and mobile applications
● Collaborates efficiently with the team to deliver integrated, solid and tested solutions
● Builds functionality and creates new features
● Assists with the development of test automation
● Assists in the gathering of requirements and development of project documentation
● Assists in the execution throughout the entire software development life-cycle
● Applies new technologies and/or best practices to optimize and improve user experience based upon management approval.
● 4 years of proven work experience as a Front-end Developer;
● Experience with Angular || React || VueJs;
● Experience with JS libraries for web mapping (Leaflet, Openlayers, Mapbox)
● Fluent English;
● Results-oriented, service-focused;
● Passion towards improving client experience;
● Creative problem solving with the ability to assist team members in solving their own problems.
These would be nice to have, but are not direct requirements:
● Experience with JS libraries for web mapping (Leaflet, Openlyers, Mapbox) ;
● Experience with Ionic || Cordova
● Experience with FE component libraries Angular Material || Clarity;
● Design tools Figma || Sketch
● Fast recruitment process
● Excellent remuneration
● Work with latest technologies
● Flexible working time
● Additional vacation days (20+)
● Additional health insurance (incl. Dental care)
● Personal allowance to set up a cozy office at home
● Baby Bonus (A financial boost if you have a baby whilst in the company)
● Multisport card
● Friendly and collaborative environment in a team of young and enthusiastic professionals
● Versatile and interesting projects for renowned brands and international clients
● Opportunity to make an impact in a flat hierarchy structure and management fine-tuned towards software delivery and best practices
● Contributing to open source projects
● Paid certifications, tickets for conferences, English language courses
● Offsite events/ team buildings/ retreats
To apply, please submit your CV.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.