Our client is a software development company, leader in CRM systems providing unique technology solutions to corporate and institutional clients in the US and Europe. It has developed, and currently maintains, several product lines, and over 550 complex programs, ranging from e-commerce to wireless to finance. Among their existing list of clients are JPMorgan Chase Bank, Bank of America, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and many others.
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated person to join a team of professionals as a Data Associate.
• Deal with documents provided by renowned world-class investment managers.
• Process and handlе all type of investment and back-office documents.
• Read financial and/or investment reports of world renowned private equity, LBO and hedge funds in order to extract relevant information from them
• Review, organize, and enter financial data into pre-defined templates to be used by institutional clients and limited partners
• Check for data accuracy and be responsible for data integration
• Participate in improving the data gathering and reporting process
• Graduate in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar
• The position does not require previous working experience and is suitable for graduates
• Advanced MS Excel skills (V-Lookups, Pivot tables, macro recording, etc.)
• Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and passion for data processing
• Genuine interest in financial markets and instruments
• English language proficiency
• Unique opportunity to participate in complex business projects and work on new
business opportunities in an exciting and fast-paced industry
• Challenging assignment providing freedom in daily work
• Excellent compensation and benefits package and motivating company culture
• Opportunity to gather in-depth knowledge about the fin-tech industry and have
firsthand experience of working in a fast-paced financial sector
• Working with a highly motivated and supportive team
• Extensive training for the position
To apply, please submit your CV.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.