Java Team Lead
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Working closely with business teams to define plans and solutions to provide a stable, agile, and user-friendly platform
- Manage development team
- Ensure the highest standards of team’s performance are reachable
- Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
- Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Build unit tests for your code
- Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open-sourcing standards
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Ensure software is up to date with the latest technologies and standards
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer with extensive experience in software development – Strong, 6 -7+ years
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Experience managing development teams
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Able to work independently with defined problems on a middle-senior level in certain areas of technical or business expertise
- Upper-Intermediate (and above) English
- Result-oriented mindset
The company offers:
- Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation
- Additional health insurance lux package from the very first day
- Food vouchers
- Multisport card
- Transport amounts
- Birthday vоuchers
- Various entertainments in the office
- Regular Happy hours & Teambuilding events
- Modern Office in an A-class building.
If you are interested, please, send your CV in English.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.