They are a truly international company. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG with over 27,500 employees operating across 120 markets. As they embrace a new era of growth, they’re transforming. With consumers at the centre of everything they do, their ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, where people can challenge the status quo and bring their best selves to work. Their agility and collaboration are driving their ambitions, innovation and success, all supported by their award winning development programmes that create exciting and rewarding opportunities for all.
• Providing tier 3 support for EUC within their area of expertise, troubleshooting and technical support of enterprise-class systems regarding ITIL/ITSM processes/practices, while maintaining compliance with all company policies, procedures and standards;
• Participation in project related activities, implementation of projects actions on time;
• Ensure EUC systems replacement/ upgrade activity is successfully concluded;
• Essess the scope and impact of incidents and services requests and respond with an appropriate sense of urgency following all applicable policies and procedures;
• Plan, coordinate and execute change management activities;
• In conjunction with the wider team, ensure that the EUC IT business continuity plan is current and tested;
• Document standard operating procedures for repeatable tasks;
• Act as an escalation point for incidents and service requests not resolved in the Tier 1 and 2 organisation;
• Keep up to date on industry trends and deliver the highest level of customer service possible;
• For managing a subset of contractual obligations and services to ensure that the best value is being driven out of the Outsource Partners;
• Ensuring ITIL processes are devolved across Outsource Partners and retained organisation work effectively for IT and the business.
• Drive non-contractual related Continuous Service Improvement with our Outsource Partners;
• Contributing to the successful delivery of the functional targets;
• Support the process of sourcing new Vendors, assisting to negotiate best commercial and operational deals through the provision and analysis of relevant data;
• Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a particular set of contractual schedules, obligations and services;
• Run Senior Level Governance forums and ensure issues are dealt with or escalated within the Governance framework;
• Enabling the acquisition of new products and services from vendors. Driving standardisation and elimination of complexity of solutions and processes;
• Maintain, evolve and run a suite of additional measures and improvement items in order to continually increase the level of vendor performance; and any other reasonable duties, aligned to role.
• Experience of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
• Experience with Windows Autopilot as a modern OS deployment solution and the Intune platform
• Expertise in troubleshooting for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS operating systems.
• Experience of implementing large scale windows deployments
• Understanding of Microsoft Virtual technologies.
• OS Deployment Methods specifically Microsoft Enterprise Directory Services in a multi domain environment Group Policy Management
• Strong analytical skills
• Able to work effectively with multi-functional teams across a variety of organisational levels
• Root cause analysis and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Work independently on a flexible schedule
• Worked in a service delivery environment using service desk application tools.
• Delivery of change activity within a structured change environment
• Experience of ITIL principles and working practices
• 5 Years plus experience of working within a complex technology environment in a EUC support capacity OR Educated to degree level, ideally in Information Technology, Engineering Business, Economics or equivalent
• A working knowledge of the English language would be an advantage
• Knowledge of the consumer products industry, with tobacco industry knowledge preferable
Our client offers a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, health insurance and (25/29) days holiday.
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.