WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Execute user interface designs from product requirements and UI specification
• Implement design into working web and styles
• Collaborate with Project / Product manager
• Develop componentized UI architecture providing UI elements
• Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity Mock-ups, as well as interaction, flows
• Collaborate with back-end developers and architects to develop a scalable, standardized and flexible UI
• Investigate and address possible security issues in the UI
• Bug fixing, loping and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
• Minimum 4 years of Front-End Development experience
• HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS
• AJAX, REST, Web API design
• Photoshop and image editing
• Knowledge of responsive design
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Attention to details
• Good written and spoken English
• Experience with Angular/ReactJS/Vue.js
• Knowledge of unit testing frameworks
• Experience with Agile, Scrum
• Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience
• Challenging and interesting projects
• Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation
• Additional health insurance lux package from the very first day
• Food vouchers
• Multisport card
• Transport amounts
• Birthday vоuchers
• Various entertainments in the office
• Regular Happy hours & Teambuilding event
• Modern Office in an A-class building.
If you are interested, please, send your CV in English.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.