Our client Kalexius is a law firm specialized in outsourcing legal services for large companies. As part of their development in Bulgaria, they are looking to build a team specialized in intellectual property and recruit a team of
The position is based in Sofia, with the possibility of working remotely part of the week in the future. A complete training will be provided to take charge of the instruments and internal processes. Experience in the field of intellectual property will be an advantage.
– Assist our clients in managing trademark and patent portfolios;
– Assist clients in managing administrative procedures for filing, registration, renewal, and maintenance of trademarks and patents in accordance with local procedural law on intellectual property;
– Ensure the registration of French and foreign trademark and patent files, prepare and send notifications to clients;
– Manage deadlines and files in accordance with client instructions;
– Provide administrative support to the client;
– Provide other services as needed (preparation of invoicing, updating databases, etc.).
– You have a university degree from a renowned university;
– You have excellent knowledge of French and English;
– You are rigorous and meticulous in your work: you have a good ability to identify typographical errors as well as grammatical and punctuation mistakes in French;
– You are capable and willing to work under pressure, sometimes within a limited time frame, for demanding clients;
– You are proactive and have a team spirit;
– You have good computer skills, including a good command of MS Word and MS Excel.
– You have a positive attitude at work and are committed to serving the client.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons Bulgaria is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 20 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.