Our client Paradox Security Systems is a High-Tech leading company located in St. Eustache that has provided security worldwide for over 30 years with global sales in over 65 countries.
The company is looking for a dynamic, motivated, and competent team member that takes the creation of an excellent product to heart for the position of:
Take part in a team that creates innovative systems and challenging projects with evolving technologies. The company is looking for passionate professionals who will have the opportunity to see the projects materialize and be used around the globe!
• RF-focused hardware design/test activities including evaluation/testing, integration testing, tuning, impedance matching, antenna testing, and design verification.
• Use RF test equipment including spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, signal generator, and communications test set.
• Development of conceptual antenna prototypes, and mockups.
• Antenna measurements: impedance, pattern, efficiency.
• Impedance matching theory and practice, measurement.
• Transmitter, and receiver performance measurements.
• Support product design lead with transceiver implementation details and PCB layout.
• Lab evaluation of candidate parts, transceivers, and methods to support new designs.
• Development of custom hardware to test, characterize and validate systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline.
• 10 years experience in a similar role.
• All-around RF board design up to 1 GHz, including RF components selection/comparison, RF schematics, RF layout, RF performance testing, RF standards compliance, RF manufacturability analysis (testing, production yield), RF antenna design.
• Hands-on experience with RF simulation software.
• RF board design of transmitters and receivers for sub GHz frequencies higher is a plus.
• Tuning and testing for performance and standards compliance (FCC, CE, EN).
• RF system design (timings, channel hopping, different systems co-existence, power, and channel occupation for standards compliance).
• Technology-advanced followers.
• Deep knowledge of cellular communication is an asset.
If you are interested, please, send your CV in English.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.