Medical Sales Representative (South-Eastern region)
For our client Austrian Pharmaceutical Company – Pharmaselect International GmbH we are looking for:
Medical Sales Representative located in the South-Eastern region
- Develop Company business in the South-Eastern region of Bulgaria (Burgas, Sliven, Yambol, Stara Zagora)
- Develop plan how to approach contacts and create effective business plans for making sales in the region
- Arrange appointments with potential clients, present the products of the company, negotiate
- Build and maintain positive working relationships
- Keep detailed records of all contacts and work proactively to achieve the sales targets
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in the area
- Medical, Pharmaceutical or other related education
- Experience as a Medical Representative in the OTC & Ophthalmology sector will be considered as a strong advantage
- English – working level
- Driving license
- MS Office – excellent knowledge
- Ability to travel extensively
- Excellent communication skills and result-oriented personality
- Ability to utilize opportunities and minimize risks
- Target oriented person
- Taking responsibility in meeting strict deadlines
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- Company training
- Career opportunities
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.