Our client INARI Development is currently working on the development of NFT Project of e-racing game using NFT engineers to build own rocket and compete online.
Enlarging the company team requires a new member: Web Marketer
About the role:
We are looking for a creative, analytical, and experienced Web Marketer to join our team! As a Web Marketer, you will be responsible for all web marketing campaigns, including generating leads, conducting market research, and actively engaging with the business to optimize the performance of our marketing strategies.
• Developing and implementing a web marketing strategy.
• Creating visual concepts for promotional activities.
• Managing the web marketing calendar.
• Maintaining the online presence and reputation of the company.
• Overseeing the creation and maintenance of social media content.
• Tracking web marketing performance.
• Creating and updating web marketing reports.
• Managing the web marketing budget.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a similar field.
• Proven experience as a Web Marketer.
• Experience with marketing automation software.
• Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics.
• Knowledge of web publishing.
• Proficiency with SEO tools.
• Superb verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Strong time management skills.
• Excellent multitasking skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Highly developed attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Language proficiency in English.
The company offers an attractive financial package and benefits.
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.