Our client is an international online marketing agency that develops new, advanced internet models and methods within various online marketing business segments. The company is aimed to be the leading global provider of comprehensive online gaming services and to create a business advantage by building scalable marketing technology platform and dynamic business support. Due to their extension on the Bulgarian market they are in need of reliable professional for the position of Front-end Web Developer.
• Min. 2+ years experience in front-end web development
• Hands-on knowledge of HTML 5 and XHTML semantic and clean by WC3 standards.
• Expert in CSS 3 design
• Photoshop editing skills.
• Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility (Webkit, Safari, Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.)
• Familiarity with web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility
• Produces high quality work answering industry standards.
• Experience with source/version control software is a plus
• Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally in English
• Enthusiasm and an innovative technology adapter
• Organized, committed, results driven
• Collaborative, positive approach
• Customer focused
• Experience working in the online marketing arena
• PHP server side development
• Experience working with databases, SQL knowledge
The company offers:
• Professional and friendly atmosphere
• Become part of a growing international company
• The chance to develop beyond the position when the opportunity arrives
• Very good remuneration package and excellent labour conditions
If you see this as a good opportunity for you career development and think you are the perfect match for the position then do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality.
Horizons holds a License No 1370/18.11.2011 valid until 18.11.2016.