Our client INARI Development is currently working on the development of NFT Project of e-racing game using NFT engineers to build own rocket and compete online.
Enlarging the company team requires a new member: Web Developer
About the role:
We’re looking for a skilled Web Developer to work closely with the team to help develop and maintain their websites. You’ll be working to create and deploy content, setting deadlines for updates to go live, and managing contingency plans in case our website experiences issues.
You’ll also be responsible for researching new and trending changes in software programs, so a passion for what you do is a must!
• Managing development requests to improve our website’s functionality and look.
• Introduce and maintain clear software documentation.
• Work with the team to scale the site promptly.
• Help form a solid contingency plan to implement if the website should experience errors.
• Work with the team to help patch bugs.
• Stay informed and updated on industry changes or trends.
• Help maintain clear communication between development and design teams.
• Knowledge of other coding languages is preferred.
• Proven experience in Web Development.
• Clear written and verbal communication.
• Proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Basic knowledge of design documentation.
• Great initiative and forward-thinking skills.
• Excellent network diagnostic and analytical knowledge.
• Strong multitasking and problem-solving abilities.
• A certificate or qualification in computer science or web development is a plus.
• A work portfolio will be beneficial to display your skills.
• Language proficiency in English.
The company offers an attractive financial package and benefits.
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.