Our client INARI Development is currently working on the development of NFT Project of e-racing game using NFT engineers to build own rocket and compete online.
Enlarging the company team requires a new member: Web Designer
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create unique user experiences for their sites. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design and superior user interface design skills. The successful candidate can translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts. They can transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
• Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
• Proven work experience as a Web Designer.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Solid experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Excellent graphic design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies.
• BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or a Visual Arts subject.
• Language proficiency in English.
The company offers an attractive financial package and benefits.
If you are interested, please, send your CV with a recent photo.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.