TRAINING & QUALITY MANAGER WITH GERMAN
Our client is the first online platform to allow self-employed work from home agents to support customers from all over the world. The company is based in Germany and presents a highly innovative solution which in many ways is more efficient than traditional contact centers. The team designs online training programs as well as quality assurance systems.
Working collaboratively with internal and client teams to ensure agents are being delivered the respective trainings, to achieve excellence and efficiency in their operational work. The specialist has operations and account management role.
- Defines training needs as per service portfolio and role requirements
- Creates and enhances training plans and process documentation for the different roles
- Delivers end to end product and job specific trainings
- Supports new hire onboarding by organizing nesting periods and training activities
- Monitors calls, e-mails, chat records to ensure KPIs meet quality and efficiency goals
- Provides actionable, timely, and consistent feedback regarding the effective delivery o f training (new hire and on-going)
- Identifies development opportunities that have the greatest business impact
- Native or near native German – written and verbal
- English – working level
- Previous experience in Training and Quality field 1+years
- Previous experience in Contact center environment is advantageous
- Self-driven person who is highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position