Our client Ejendals is an international company that specialized in developing, manufacturing and marketing high-quality products that protect hands and feet. In close collaboration with researchers and customers, they design products that deliver the highest standard of protection, durability and ergonomics. Their main product brands are TEGERA® gloves and JALAS® shoes.
Ejendals has about 350 employees located in over 20 countries.
Due to expanding their business continuously, we are looking for an experienced Territory Sales Manager for Bulgaria who will strengthen the organization.
• Daily report activities in our CRM system.
• Regularly report sales results, as well as peek up to date on sales and other strategic changes that effecting the sales process.
• On a weekly basis visit end users and distributors.
• Build strong external networks and make the company known as a leader in personal protection.
• Actively participate in events for clients.
• Translate the strategic targets into a RAC plan.
• Define ambitious and realistic sales targets and distribute these targets and/or sales platform targets.
• The Territory Sales Manager has a role model and actively drive the company’s Business plan.
• Implement additional duties assigned by manager.
• Secure and follow up on agreed activities on local contracts.
• Relevant degree from High school or University.
• Upper intermediate in English.
• Experience with sales to end customers.
• Minimum of 5 years Sales experience in a field of personal protective equipment or safety/industry related field.
• Team player.
• Building up relations/network.
• Home office-based position, 40 hours per week.
• Laptop/phone/external monitor/docking station.
• Competitive Salary.
• Annual sales bonus.
• Company car/can be used for private use.
To apply, please submit your CV.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.