TECHNICAL MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
Our client is Cleves – a leading company focused on the top-end of the residential rental market of corporate properties. For their team we’re looking for a professional on the role of:
Operations Executive /Technical Maintenance Coordinator/
- Responsibility to provide first-class maintenance of the apartments
- Communication in English (written and oral) with senior international business people and diplomats
- Identification of technical problems and coordination of the troubleshooting process
- Managing relations with external partners and service providers
- Preparing reports
- Assistance with office supplies
The successful candidate has:
- University technical degree or professional qualifications
- High professional standards and strong focus on customer service
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Fluent English
- Computer literacy – MS Office
- Driving license
- Enthusiastic and personable character
- Self-motivated, hardworking, flexible and tenacious
- Disciplined, good at planning and able to multi-tasking
- Highest integrity
If you’re interested, please send your CV in English to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position