Technical Lead (Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
We are in search of a Technical Lead (Salesforce Commerce Cloud) with experience with Node.js, React, Vue and respective frameworks – Next.js, Nuxt.js
The scope of the role and main duties:
- create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- set clear team goals
- delegate tasks and set deadlines
- supervise day-to-day operation
- work closely with our customers to understand their business requirements and propose technical solutions
- participate in hiring on new team members
- monitor team performance and report on metrics
- lead and inspire team members
- champion good engineering and management practices in the team, and continual improvement of related processes
- discover training needs and provide coaching
- listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- 2+ years of experience managing teams
- 5+ years of experience in web development
- lead technical and business discussion with clients and internal teams
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- currently all meetings with clients are done remotely, but in the future some travel to UK will be required
- backround in object oriented programming (Java/C#/.Net/PHP).
Considered as a plus:
- experience working in the eCommerce domain
- background with eCommerce platforms
The client’s extras for you:
- technical trainings and certifications
- great competitive remuneration package
- flexible working hours
- food and gift vouchers
- work in a team of bright, friendly and cooperative people
- additional health insurance
- fine work-life balance and 25 days annual vacation
- 1 day birthday leave
- regular team events
- supportive and fun environment
We will be glad to discuss this career opportunity with everyone who is interested in.
Please prepare us for the further conversations by sending us your resume. Thank you!
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016
Horizons Bulgaria is a leading recruitment company specializing in top, middle management and expert positions with more than 18 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position