TECHNICAL CALIBRATION ASSISTANT
For our client – an international company, that is providing calibration services for the test and measuring equipment market – we are looking to hire professional on the role of:
Technical Calibration Assistant
- Maintaining and updating the calibration records for the facilities
- Arranging and monitoring any externally sent equipment and ensuring a timely delivery back to each facility
- Attending meetings with clients to provide an up to date report on the status of external equipment
- Maintaining a high-quality standard in everyday work
- Calibrating equipment and travelling to the other facilities for support
- University degree
- Good communication skills in English
- Calibration experience in (as an example, but not limited to) torque, pressure, vernier calipers, micrometers, some electrical, (multimeters etc) is preferential
- Good interpersonal/ communication skills are essential as you would be required to liaise with your internal and external customers
- Ability to work to target and maintain high quality output
- Able to self manage and organize own work load and time efficiently
What the company offers:
- On-the-job training
- Regular working hours
- Very good working environment
- Good remuneration package
Please, send your photo and CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons own license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.
Apply for this position