Team Leader VAD
For our Client ASBIS Enterprises Pie, one of the leading distributors of Information Technology (“IT”) products in Europe, Middle East and Africa (“EMEA”) Emerging Markets: Central and Eastern Europe, the Baltic States, the Former Soviet Union, the Middle East and Africa, combining a broad geographical reach with a wide range of products distributed on a “one-stop-shop” basis.
We are recruiting a professional for the position of: Team Lead VAD /Value Added Distribution/
- At least 3 years of experience in a leadership role within IT industry with strong people management experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT / Solutions Selling – storages, Networking & Cyber Security, Servers, Power Solutions, Video conferencing solutions.
- Business network with system integrators/banks/telecoms and big customers in Bulgaria that will be activated
- Proficiency in English
- A friendly, influential, and collaborative approach to the people you work with.
- Strong presentation, relationship building and communication skills.
- Flexibility, ability to think quickly, adjust to dynamic environments, and make decisions
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Leader and positive attitude, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
- Manage and develop local Value-added distribution team in Bulgaria through strategic planning, facilitating, and organizing resources.
- Scope of products – Storages, Networking & Cyber Security, Servers, Power Solutions, Video conferencing solutions, Dell EMC.
- Manage and develop Value-added distribution team, growing team’s competencies, and performance to generate and grow the revenue for the company.
- Derive company targets, objectives, and strategy into those of Solutions and cascade down to the Value-added distribution team.
- Drive Value-added distribution team development and training including detailed knowledge of industry trends, business acumen, communication skills, etc., enabling them to be effective in their role.
- Define, implement, and embrace tools to increase Value-added distribution team efficiency.
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders and influencers within strategic accounts with a significant focus placed on continuous discovery and new opportunities development.
- Facilitate and drive customer sales projects involving Value-added distribution team.
The company offer:
- Professional development
- Motivation system
- Flexible and remote working options
- Open, friendly, and supportive team atmosphere
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Corporate parties
- Years of service bonuses
- Product discounts
- Life event gifts
- Food vouchers
To apply, please submit your CV.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 18 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, a professional understanding of the business trends and a proactive approach toward recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.