1. Shall the temporary employee pay any fee to the Agency?
No, the service is absolutely free for the employee.
2. What rights do temporary workers have?
Temporary workers have all the rights as the permanent workers according to the provisions of the Labour Code.
3. What kind of documents shall the temp workers receive commencing the job?
The temporary agency shall provide the employee with:
Duplicate of the Labour Agreement;
A written act for the appointment;
Copy of the notification under Art. 62, para. 3, certified by territorial directorate of the National Revenue Agency.
4. Which company shall provide the employee with the job description?
The Client company shall provide the employee with the job description
5. When the employee can terminate the Labour Agreement without a notice?
If the employee takes a job in a company that is not a temporary agency they can terminate the labour agreement without a notice.
See our latest open positions, apply NOW!