STAFF LEASING – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The team of Horizons Bulgaria runs its business services remotely.
What part of the staff of the Client Company can be employed for temporary work?
According to the amendments to the Labor Code since 2012 the total number of employees sent by the temp agency cannot be more than 30% of the total number of the permanent employees of the Client.
In which cases the temp agency cannot send temporary workers to a client?
1. Under the conditions of first and second category of work according to the Bulgarian legislation;
2. In companies related to national security and defense;
3. If there is a strike currently contacted at the company
Whose is the liability when it comes to the employer’s obligations to the employee?
For obligations to the employee arising from, or in connection with the performance of assigned work, the Client and the Temporary agency share joint liability.
How to terminate a labour agreement for temporary job?
1. Upon completion of the specified work;
2. With the return of the absent employee;
3. Upon termination of the registration of the temporary agency;
4. Upon expiration or termination of the Client and the Agency;
5. If the worker starts a permanent job;
6. By notice from one party to the contact under the provisions of the Labour Code
Read more about Business benefits of Staff leasing on crisis times
Send us a request for Staff Leasing
Search and selection approach for recruitment at middle management and expert level positions.
The executive search assignments are delivered by our high-end consultancy practice for strategic talent recruitment – CEO Search.
Direct, proactive and confidential approach to high-caliber professionals in completive or relevant organizations.
On site recruiter
Deployment on client‘s site of experienced and dedicated recruiter(s) for a temporary or permanent base.
Project management of training needs, performance with best trainers in Bulgaria.
Horizons provides hired and administered temporary staff under client’s operational management.