According to the amendments to the Labor Code since 2012 the total number of employees sent by the temp agency cannot be more than 30% of the total number of the permanent employees of the Client.
1. Under the conditions of first and second category of work according to the Bulgarian legislation;
2. In companies related to national security and defense;
3. If there is a strike currently contacted at the company
For obligations to the employee arising from, or in connection with the performance of assigned work, the Client and the Temporary agency share joint liability.
1. Upon completion of the specified work;
2. With the return of the absent employee;
3. Upon termination of the registration of the temporary agency;
4. Upon expiration or termination of the Client and the Agency;
5. If the worker starts a permanent job;
6. By notice from one party to the contact under the provisions of the Labour Code