Our client is a software development company with 10 years extensive experience in programming business-orientated solutions. Their team of 30 programmers has far-reaching enterprise-level practice on constructing ERP, CRM, CMS and utility controls. The software systems of our client help 6 500 associates in the non-banking financial sector of Poland, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Romania, Macedonia and Bulgaria and serve to 500 000 clients every day.
Regarding the growth of the development team and the ambition to rewrite the main system of the crediting business, we are looking for
You have background like:
- 5 years of experience in designing effective, scalable, high performance and responsive software;
- Proficient in .NET, C#, WEB, Mobile technologies, WCF, WebAPI;
- Proficient in, NoSQL, Relational DBs (MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite);
- Strong knowledge and experience with SOA, RESTful , OOP/OOD, UML, design patterns, SOLID principles;
- Experience and desire to create testable software;
- Understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools;
- First class design skills including the ability to draw up extremely accurate specifications that could be effectively utilized by development teams;
- Analytical mind-set and high attention to detail, ability to understand complex business logic, dive into complex code and debug software systems;
- Computer Science or Engineering graduate/ post-graduate/;
- Motivated, assertive, responsible, proactive and creative; strong team player.
You can handle multitasking like:
- Conceive, experiment with, and present architectural approaches for software applications, including web, client, server, and others;
- Ensure architectural integrity and consistency across the entire product;
- Collaborate with the Development, Software and business analysis team to deliver high quality;
- Create architectural workflows, diagrams and technical design documents based on business requirements;
- Research developing technologies and apply information towards future platform developments;
- Assist in debugging complicated production faults and ensure system stability;
- Involvement across the full project life cycle (to successful deployment);
- Be an active part of the continuous improvement of the development processes.
You can accept offer like:
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
You can send us your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Apply for this position
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.