Site Reliability Engineer – Terraform
Our client develops an event management platform for B2B marketers. The client’s software powers virtual events, webinars, and hybrid meetings with apps, video, attendee engagement, and analytics.
- bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- typically, 4-6 years of relevant experience
- in-depth understanding of software engineering and cloud operations
- familiar with cloud automation concepts, tools, and processes
- experience in designing large-scale distributed information systems, server load balancing architectures
- working experience with Ansible
- professional experience with Terraform, Docker and Packer
- solid work experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- in-depth understanding of networking concepts, TCP/IP stack
- practical experience with Linux administration (Debian is a plus), monitoring tools, troubleshooting and performance tuning
- experience with deployment and maintaining of Erlang/OTP based systems is an asset
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
Your daily duties and tasks:
- work with engineering teams to design and build a scalable platform that provides mission-critical services to our client’s end customers and users
- participate in the design and development of internal tooling and scripts to monitor and automate our client’s infrastructure related processes
- implement automated and failsafe platform deployment concepts typically canary releases
- define deployment strategy and tools to ensure smooth service operation through resistance to failure, automatic upscaling and downscaling as well as zero downtime deployments
- solve issues across the entire stack it being software or hardware related
- work with architects to help define new system architectures in order to achieve high availability and failsafe services
- responsible for on-going maintenance and support of internal tools, improve system health and reliability
- document and provide cross-training to peers for projects and products worked on
We will be glad to discuss this career opportunity with everyone who is interested in.
Please prepare us for the further conversations by sending us your resume. Thank you!
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016
Horizons Bulgaria is a leading recruitment company specializing in top, middle management and expert positions with more than 18 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business-oriented consultants with industrial specialization, professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach.
💥🥇💥Do you need a CV that will present you in the best way?
We offer you a free professional consultation with a paid CV design. Order it here!
Apply for this position